Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Wolf's Mate
Author: Celia Kyle
Publisher: Forever
Publication Date: August 1, 2017
Page Count: 368 pages
Buy It At: Amazon
Source: eBook kindly provided by Forever
Audience: Adult
Genre: Paranormal Romance






My thoughts:

I was given this book for an honest review. The author grabbed me from the first page and never let go. If you like Alpha heroes, feisty heroines, hot sexual chemistry, action, intrigue, humor, and sexy-as-all-get-out Shifters, then this is the book for you. I loved this book and am definitely adding Celia Kyle to my Authors to Follow list.

Everything about this book appealed to me. The characters, sexual tension, intrigue, humor, and yes the story. The interaction of Declan and his team, each shifter having a unique personality, as well as the way Declan and Abby dealt with their own inner animal had me cracking up. The story, in my opinion, was a unique one of shifters against humans and while this was book one of her Shifter Rogues series, I'm eagerly looking forward to the following books as the story continues to unfold. I'm giving Wolf's Mate 5 birdies for being an awesome read that I couldn't put down.






Blurb:

Danger shouldn't be this sexy...

Cougar shifter Abby Carter always plays it safe. That's why she's an accountant--no excitement, no danger, and no cocky alpha males. She loves her quiet life, but fate has other plans. When Abby uncovers the shady dealings of an anti-shifter organization, she'll have to trust the too-sexy-for-her-peace-of-mind werewolf Declan Reed... or end up six feet under.

Declan Reed is starting over. After two years with Shifter Operations Command, it's time to put his past behind him. Now Declan is the only thing standing between the gorgeous Abby and an early grave, and if he's going to have any chance of keeping her alive, he'll have to embrace the darkness he's fought to keep at bay. But first he has to convince Abby that there's no safer place in the world than the arms of a big bad werewolf.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...