Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday & Temptation Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


One the first Tuesday of each month, Teaser Tuesday will be combined with Temptation Tuesday. Enjoy! 


Temptation Tuesday is an erotic monthly venture of 99 cent short stories coming to you by authors Ashley Nemer (writing as Niki Becker) and Stacy A. Moran (writing as Anabella Adrian). On the first Tuesday of each month, readers will be treated with a sexy new adventure. This month, Ms. Lane and her lover continue down the path that was started in, The Cafe'. This short story takes you on the adventures after dinner and into the next chapter of their tawdry love affair. At the end you will be left satisfied and anxiously awaiting the next installment of Temptation Tuesday.


Here's a little teaser from the this month's 
Temptation Tuesday, The Backyard:
Buy The Backyard on Amazon
*Please note, this teaser is graphic and erotic in nature!*
 
I sat across from him at the table. Nothing about tonight had been a letdown.

"Ms. Lane, would you like some dessert?"

I felt my face flush, he was holding a can of whipped cream and the only thought that came to mind was licking it off of his cock.

"I would."

"Stand up then, Ms. Lane."

My body followed his every command and rose with him. I mirrored his movements when he stepped to the side and around the table. We were chest to chest. Only inches separated us. 

"Ms. Lane, I didn't tell you to move."

"I couldn't help it; I needed to be by you. I've missed you."

"As I have missed you. Have I ever showed you my garden Ms. Lane?"

I watched his head turn and look out towards the back yard. My heart skipped beats. We were going to fuck outside. Public.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...