Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday & Temptation Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 One the first Tuesday of each month, Teaser Tuesday will be combined with Temptation Tuesday. Enjoy! 



Temptation Tuesday is an erotic monthly venture of 99 cent short stories coming to you by authors Ashley Nemer (writing as Niki Becker) and Stacy A. Moran. On the first Tuesday of each month, readers will be treated with a sexy new adventure. This month, Ms. Lane takes you through her chance encounter at a cafe, where she and one of the employees' steamy relationship starts to bloom. Niki Becker's story will heat up your insides and keep you begging for more. At the end you will be left satisfied and anxiously awaiting the next installment of Temptation Tuesday.

Here's a little teaser from the this month's 
Temptation Tuesday, The Cafe:
*Please note, this teaser is graphic and erotic in nature!*



Groceries were put away and now it was time to set up the room. I had picked up a new toy while out on my trip that required some installation. Jogging upstairs, I pulled the swing out of its box and spread it out over the bed. I took a glance at the instructions on the box and went to it. 

Twenty minutes later and the swing was installed over my bed, ready for use. I stood back, looking at my accomplishment with a smile. 



I could picture Ms. Lane strapped in, displayed for my every use. 


There were only thirty minutes left until she would arrive, and I still hadn’t showered. I made my way into the bathroom and stripped off the shirt and pants. Adjusting the water temperature and then stepping inside, I started to clean myself from the travel grime I knew was crawling all over me. 


I grabbed the water proof clippers and began to groom myself, making sure everything was perfect for her enjoyment. I let the shampoo and soap combination run along my skin and moisturize every inch of me, ensuring my softness when she touched.



Stepping out of the shower and toweling off, I looked into the mirror and examined what I saw looking back at me. I saw my cock’s reflection in the mirror and he had grown back to attention. At this rate I would come at just a glance of her. That was unacceptable. 



Dropping the towel to the floor and reaching my hand down to my length, I grabbed it and pictured Ms. Lane. I started stroking myself and, closing my eyes, pictured how she looked spread eagle on my bed, waiting for me. My mind wandered and I thought about how it felt, my nose running up her inner thighs and finding her sweet honey, coating her lips.



My cock twitched in my hand when I remembered the first time I slipped my tongue into her hot folds, the heat and sweet smell filling my senses. My taste buds in overload when her nectar touches them. My tongue running up and down her walls while she moaned out sweet whimpers.


Stroke, stroke stroke, over and over, until my the head of my cock felt the pressure. My finger ran over the sensitive skin, feeling the precum, rubbing it into my skin. My free hand went to my balls and squeezed. I pictured her mouth around my cock, looking down into her eyes while I thrust in and out of her moist mouth. I could feel her sucking on me already, and that was enough to cause me to explode. Right there on the cabinet. My hands came to the counter and I leaned down on them for support. My breath was shaky and my legs felt weak. 



Ms. Lane was my undoing, even when she wasn’t here.


Reaching down and picking up the towel, I cleaned off my still semi-hardened dick and wiped off the cabinet. Tossing the towel in the laundry basket, I walked out of my room and down the hall way just as I hear the doorbell ring.

She’s here.

Purchase the full version here AMAZON


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...