Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature & Follow #1


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! Be sure to stop by and follow the featured blogs as well.

Q: Activity!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most.

Tevya: I'm one of those people who can read anywhere, anytime. But I have three most favorite places to read. 1) My porch swing when the weather is nice. 2) My big comfy overstuffed recliner. My husband would argue that it's his, but when he's not in it, it's mine. It's big enough for me to curl my legs under and sit all sideways in. 3) My bed. I <3 my bed. Love snuggling up under the covers and getting lost in a story.


Andrea: I love to read in one of the Adirondack chairs on my front porch when the weather is nice. I'm also a big fan of reading all curled up and warm in my comfy bed.


2 comments:

  1. Love your reading spots :)
    Follower.
    Here is my FF:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow Cayce! Off to return the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...