Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Book Boyfriend: Vishous

We decided that Thursday needed a little pizazz and stumbled on this meme. So we took ourselves over to The Unread Reader to see what it was all about and join the fun. The Unread Reader features this meme on Wednesdays, but we figured moving our participation to Thursday wouldn't hurt anything. We'd love it if you'd leave a comment if you participate in this so we can check out your book boyfriends.

My book boyfriend is...
Vishous
The Black Dagger Brotherhood
by J. R. Ward

Facts about Vishous:
*Nickname: V
*Shellan: Jane
*Best Friend: Butch
*Twin Sister: Payne
*Parents: The Scribe Virgin & The Bloodletter
*Left hand glows and is capable of causing much destruction.
*V can foresee the future.
*Sexy as hell.



Appearance (taken from J. R. Ward's Website):
*There’s something other-worldly about Vishous. 
*Six foot six, two hundred and sixty pound warrior vampire.
*The perception that he’s somehow different is because of the power in his eyes. 
*His pupils are the color of diamonds. 
*Tattoo at his left temple, an interlocking pattern of swirls, it bleeds into the outside corner of his eye. 
*He’s sporting a goatee, too, which is the color of his short black hair. 
*On his left hand, he wears a black leather driving glove. 


Vishous Quotes:
*“When I want you to beg, I'll tell you ~Vishous to Jane” 
*“I love you. And I'm going to keep loving you even after you don't know I exist" ~Vishous to Jane
“Thanks for putting me up for it ... trahyner." As V's eyes flared, Butch said, "Yeah, I looked up what the word meant. 'Beloved Friend' fits you perfect as far as I'm concerned." 
V flushed. Cleared his throat. "Good Deal, cop. Good... deal.”  ~ Butch and Vishous
*“I came to you, Jane. Every night this week, I came to you. I didn't want you to be alone. And I didn't want to sleep without you." ~Vishous to Jane
*“You're the reason I get out of bed every night. And you're the reason I can't wait to come home every dawn. Not the war. Not the Brothers. Not even Butch. It's...you.” ~Vishous to Jane
*“There was both love and despair in his voice.  He was truly handicapped when it came to emotions, and falling in love hadn't changed that...”  ~ J.R. Ward on VishousLover Unleashed

Why he's my Book Boyfriend:
Vishous is a battered soul. He's this incredibly smart, sarcastic, sexy, dangerous warrior vampire on one hand, but on the other hand, he's got this vulnerability. His childhood is heartbreaking to read, but he would kill anyone who showed any sympathy for him or his circumstances. I love how V is attracted to Jane's mind and how much he loves that she is a strong, intelligent woman.

My Vishous: David Gandy *swoon*







10 comments:

  1. I LOVE V! He's one of my favorite Brothers. Every time I see a black Escalade or hear Biggy or 2Pac I think of him! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you Autumn! :) Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to catch up with this series. I have only read the first book so far but I like Butch. He is technically not a brother but I love him. Thanks for visiting my book boyfriend and I am following back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A diamond eyed warrior vampire? Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David is definitely perfect to play V. V is deffo one of my favorite, my copy of Lover Unbound is an ebook so it's still in one piece lol. But I NEVER delete any BDB books from my device, I even memorized which scene is in which location ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vishous seems to be quite the popular BB. I've just picked up the first in this series so I can see what all the fuss is about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Lover Unbound, bu V looks hot. :P
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Vishous! Like you, one of my favorite things about him is attraction to Jane's intelligence! David Gandy is perfect for V! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choice! I've recently used David Gandy on wattpad wher I've written a story and used him to represenet a character. He's too hot to miss out on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice!! I've read just the first two books for now, but I really like V :) He is funny and SO inteligent :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...