Sunday, January 1, 2012

Book Review: Halloween Fantasies


Halloween Fantasies
By: Katie Salidas
Published By: 
Rising Sign Books, LLC.
Publiciation Date: September 14, 2010

Buy it at Amazon (Currently only .99 cents! DO IT!)
Source Provided by Author
Genre: Adult Paranormal Erotica






My Thoughts:I was slightly disappointed when I opened up the e-book to find it was only 68 pages on my Nook. As I would find out the were some of the best written and hottest 68 pages I have read lately -So then I was really disappointed it was so short!



Now you may or may not know but I'm known as a bit of smut connoisseur around the Nest. (Don't you love that word? It sounds so respectable.) I truly enjoyed this novella enough to read it several times. The writing is incredibly well done, the situations are believable and H.O.T. I hope to see more of these well formed characters soon. Especially Trevor. Ahem. Yeah....He was interesting. And yummy!  Distracting as well...

Where was I? Oh yeah! I found the erotica scenes to be tastefully done without  trying to be shocking or extra dirty. When its done right, its done right and Miz Salidas definitely has the knack. With that all being said, drumroll please......I have Halloween Fantasies:




Synopsis:


Touted as the sexiest party of the year, the annual Halloween Fantasy Ball is the one place a girl can let loose and succumb to her wildest fantasies. 

Disguised as a sexy vampire huntress, Sasha captures the attention of Dante, a real life creature of the night. For Sasha, meeting bona fide vampire is enough to fulfill one of her life long fantasies. She’s ready to go home a happy woman. 

But Dante has other plans. It is after all, a night of fantasies, and he has a few of his own to share. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...